June 21, 2018
Using your smart phone, iPod, or computer, create an account with Spotify, and search for the music tracks of your choice. Create a play list where you can store your tracks, allowing you to access them anywhere you are with ease. No downloading needed, which means you can listen to your music at once.
Spotify follows a “closed system” which protect artists and monitors the usage of the songs. Spotify has a premium subscription which allows people to gain access to the large database of music tracks, download the tracks, and listen to it, even when offline. However, this will not allow users to convert the tracks into playable MP3.
Spotify allows music listening to devices (smart phone, tablet, desktop, and other music gadgets) like:
- Windows Phone 7 or 8
However, if you really want to get the MP3 version of the song or music track you are listening to, all you need to do, is to click the purchase button.
The Premium Membership
This is the top of the line, when it comes to the memberships of Spotify. With this kind of membership, you gain access to everything Spotify has to offer, and bring your music listening to the next level. However it is pretty expensive. But there are also ways to get Spotify premium de graça, just search for it online.
Using your mobile smart phone or computer, you can access your Spotify music library, even when you are offline. However, you cannot extract your music outside the Spotify platform. We play it fair with the artists who own the music tracks, and since we are paying for royalties, we will not allow extracting the music tracks outside Spotify, unless members decide to pay for it.
All tracks and content from Spotify are not to be used for commercial purposes or with other programs claiming full rights of the tracks.
Special Features Of The Spotify Premium Membership
- Gain full access to the large music database.
- You have the ability to stream your music tracks online.
- You have the ability to listen to your music, even when you are offline.
- Be able to share your music with your friends.
- Manage your tracks even more, by placing a star to your favorite picks.
- Synch your music with your Android device, wirelessly.
- Make multiple play lists and synchronize it with your device
- Share your music tracks on Facebook and Last.fm
- Try Spotify Free for 48 hours, and listen to your music and enjoy the premium membership perks as well.